About The Integrator™
The Integrator instrument was purpose designed and built to reproduce what the hands intend to achieve during a Chiropractic Adjustment. Originally it was manufactured for use in scientific research and when the dramatic health benefits were measured overwhelming demand lead to its use in private practice.
The Integrator automatically discharges when a predetermined contact pressure is reached, allowing for true inter-professional reproducibility, and signaling the chiropractor that a specific adjustment has been delivered. The Integrator is the only hand-held instrument with adjustable left and right “TORQUE” capability as well as “RECOIL” and true adjustment of force, and unlike most other instruments available, is legally marketed in the USA. Few have FDA approval!
Out of the largest human population research study in chiropractic history comes the Integrator.
The Integrator is the only chiropractic adjusting instrument that was developed out of randomized clinical trial, blinded and with placebo control. The study was designed by Robert Duncan, PhD, biostatistician, at the University of Miami School of Medicine, together with the Holder Research Institute and founded in part by a grant from the Florida Chiropractic Society. Years of development, testing and design went into creating an instrument that would deliver that third dimensional dynamic that adjusting by hand embraced but that no other instrument in chiropractic delivered; “TORQUE” and “RECOIL”.
The Integrator reproduces the entire thrust and movement components of TOGGLE RECOIL, the classic Chiropractic Method of adjusting by hand at a speed of 1/10,000th of a second. No instrument in chiropractic history has been able to reproduce what the hands were intended to do! Many other features are built into the Integrator however the pre-cocking; tip sensitive automatic release mechanism makes the Integrator the first and only chiropractic adjusting instrument capable of totally true inter-professional reproducibility. This instrument, also known as the Torque Adjustor is unlike other hand held instruments. The Integrator has true force adjustment as well as choice of three tip sizes, shapes and density characteristics to allow for the chiropractor the greatest outcome in correcting almost any subluxation that can present itself. The Integrator is an FDA approved legally marketed instrument in the United States for the correction of Subluxation.
The attributes that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful are:
- PRECISE: When using an Integrator you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
- SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalise nerve function. Break through from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
- GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
- FAST: Because the Integrator has such a fast impulse and because we can adjust in a perfectly relaxed position a TRT adjustment can be extremely time efficient but still dramatically effective.
- EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
- RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
- CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
Click below to view posters, infographics and before and after treatment images.