We keep your family healthy and active
Find out more about our holistic approach to health & wellness
We believe that staying fit is a lifelong process. We try to achieve the same through the most natural ways possible, ensuring long term benefits. We offer integrative health for a healthy lifestyle.
Wellness is not a destination, it’s a way of life.
Abbotsford Family Chiropractic is a comprehensive chiropractic practice that provides services to the people of Abbotsford and surrounding areas and focuses on improving the health of each patient. Dr. Nyvall is board-certified and offers custom corrective care for people who live in pain, have diminished balance, and injuries, recurring health issues such as migraine headaches, and much more.
Our Abbotsford Office Location
33623 Wildwood Drive, Unit D
Abbotsford BC V2S 1S2
Tel: (604) 855-1979
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
8:45 am – 6:00 pm
1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
8:45 am – 1:00 pm
By Appointment Only
About Dr. Wanda J. Nyvall, DC
Dr. Nyvall is board-certified and offers custom corrective care for people who live in pain, have diminished balance, and injuries, recurring health issues such as migraine headaches, and much more. Dr. Nyvall is a Torque Release Technique and a Webster Technique Certified Chiropractor. She is also certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association, with advanced chiropractic training for children. For more information visit https://icpa4kids.com/.
What is Chiropractic Care?
- Chiropractic is the world’s largest healthcare discipline which emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery.
- You live your life through your Nervous System. Be sure it is functioning optimally through Chiropractic Care.
- The chiropractic adjustment restores nerve system function, allowing the body the ability to express a greater state of health and well-being.
- Chiropractic is not the duplication of any therapy, nor the treatment of any disease or condition.
- Chiropractic is the restoration of ideal brain – body communication, so the power that made the body can heal the body.
- The purpose of chiropractic is not the treatment of conditions or diseases; rather, it is the restoration of normal body function.
- Torque Release Technique, and chiropractic are not designed to treat a condition or disease, but to manifest a state of well-being, and human potential, by adjusting the primary subluxation.” Dr Jay Holder M.D., D.C., PhD
We specialize in a full range of services, including the following areas.
We treat stiff and sore neck pain and neck pain from injuries
We analyze your back and offer immediate treatment and preventative measures
We’ll tell you about the different types of migraines and your treatment options
We address injury recovery and stress management from your car accident
Book an Appointment
Use the form below to send us your questions, or to request a booking.
We’ll contact you back right away to confirm your booking, or offer optional dates and times.